www.alacarte.miele.com.au - Recipes and recommendations for the connoisseur!
Chocolate fruit and oat cookies
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup golden syrup
1/3 cup sliced dried apricots
1/3 cup chopped dates
1/3 cup choc bits
1/3 cup slivered almonds
¾ cup self-raising flour
1 cup rolled oats
1. Pre-heat oven on Fan Plus at 160ºC.
2. In a small saucepan combine butter, sugar and golden syrup, stir over medium heat to dissolve sugar. Cool.
3. In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients.
4. Pour the butter mixture over dry ingredients and stir to combine.
5. Spoon mixture onto baking trays, leaving room for spreading.
6. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool on trays.
Makes approx 30
Note: This recipe can be doubled.
Switch off automatic “rapid heat-up” when using flour recipes.